Thursday 30 May 2013

Monologues

You may not have heard of Monologues but do not fear, I'm here to tell you what they are.
A monologue is an act played by an actress in a movie or play, but if you don't really get it, here is the tooth fairy play:

"I lost a tooth the other day, and my mum told me to put it under my pillow and that in the middle of the night the tooth fairy would come in and replace my tooth with some cash. OKay... so I have some questions and concerns here.




#1) What does this little tooth freak do with all these teeth? By my calculations somewhere in the world a child loses a tooth every .08 seconds... BUT they are not all in the same part of the world.. which brings me to..."


I'm not going to do any more of my Monologue because it goes on and on.

If your fascinated about what the tooth fairy DOES do with our teeth, you're gonna have to find out for yourself because to be honest, I don't know what happens to teeth!

Well, See ya later




No comments:

Post a Comment