Thursday 11 April 2013

Wow!

Can you believe it? I made it through to the performance group with Nicola.

Today I went to audition for the performance group and I made it. I had butterflies in my tummy at first but Nicola made me feel alright.

It was my turn next and I knew that because I had to act as a dog for another person. You could either do a poem, a dance or a song and I chose the poem. 

I did "The Homework Machine."

Nicola didn't think that that was enough so I showed her I could do a Kart-wheel and then I finally got through so that's how  got through to the performance group!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting through Pearl! An audition is a really good experience to go through. You might need to be careful putting blue behind black words in your blog as it was hard for my old worn out eyes to read!I look forward to hearing about your performance group tasks in your next entry.
    Mrs Compton

    ReplyDelete